We work hard to keep things simple and to take good care of you. Details are helpful though, so we’ve pulled together the following information to help you be informed and ready. Here are answers to our most frequently asked questions, so you can have the smoothest Front Conference experience possible.
- What are the ticket pricing details?
- Front UX & Product Management Case Study Conference full conference passes are $500 (30% off) until 2 February 2022. Standard price Front UX & Product Management Case Study Conference full conference passes are $700. This includes all meals, courses, and activities.
- Do you offer group pricing?
- We offer group discounts for teams. We want you to come learn and practice together. You will need to register all attendees at the same time to receive the discount. Teams of 5-10 will receive 5% off. Teams of 10 or more will receive 10% off.
- May I pay by invoice?
- We're sorry, but we only accept payment by debit or credit card.
- Who should attend Front?
- Front UX & Product Management Case Study Conference is designed for product teams. While focused specifically on UX, Product Management, research, and leadership, anyone involved in digital product discovery and delivery is encouraged to attend and will leave with a wealth of insights. The talks cover a range between basic and advanced topics, providing valuable inspiration and fresh ideas to both students and seasoned professionals.
- Can I change the name or other details on my tickets?
- Yes, but only the person who purchased the ticket can make these changes. Simply long into Eventbrite and follow these instructions. You are free to change your ticket details up to 3 days before the event, including name, title, etc. Please make sure these details are correct as they will be what we show on your badge. If you can’t reach the person who purchased the ticket in order to get them to change the information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you make the updates.
- Can I transfer my conference pass to a colleague if I am unable to attend?
- Yes, by changing your name and information to someone else, following the process described above. Tickets may not be sold.
- Can I get a refund?
- We offer a full refund up to one month before the conference. Simply log into Eventbrite and following these instructions. As with changes, only the person who purchased the tickets can request a refund.
- Do you offer discounts for students?
- Attendees are eligible for the student discount if they are enrolled full-time in a college or university undergraduate program and not working full-time.
- Where do I pick up my registration badge?
- You can pick-up your badge at the registration desk, located on the lower level of the Eccles Theater Grand Lobby on Wednesday, 6 April 2022, at 5:00 pm MT or Thursday, 7 April 2022, between 7:30 - 9:00 AM MT.
- Is there an age requirement for the event?
- No, the environment and content is suitable for anyone of any age.
Hotel and Transportation
- How do I book lodging? Is there a discount and what is the deadline?
- We have acquired discounted nightly rates, for a single king or queen bed, of $159/night + tax at the Salt Lake City Marriott City Center. The rates are available for stays between 7-9 April 2021. The deadline for booking lodging at the discounted rate is 17 March 2021. We encourage you to register early as it these hotels will likely sell out before that date. Book your room online or by calling 888.236.2427 and asking for the “Front” group discount. The hotel is a block and a half (5 minute walk) from the theater.
- Is there parking at or near the host hotel?
- Yes, on-site parking for $4/hour or $17/day and valet parking for $22/day.
- Are there other hotels recommended?
- We highly recommend the Salt Lake City Marriott City Center as we have arranged discounted rates and because of the proximity to the venue. That said, the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek, Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Temple Square, Hotel Monaco, and Hilton Salt Lake City Center are also close to the venue and are good options.
- What's the best way to get to the hotel and venue?
- Your best option for getting to and from the conference is the UTA TRAX light rail system. The Green Line departs every 15 minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport and is a 26 minute ride to Eccles Theater (City Creek Station, 1 block away).
- Is there parking at or near the theater?
- The Regent Street Garage is the preferred parking location for the Eccles Theater, but there are several other parking options nearby. If you choose to park at the Regent Street Garage (55 East 200 South) you may access Regent Street between 100 and 200 South between State and Main Street, or via Orpheum Avenue from State Street. Secondarily, we recommend Gallivan Center and City Creek Shopping Center.
Additional conference information
- Where do I find out who is speaking?
- Information about who is teaching courses and Front Salt Lake City can be found at www.frontutah.com/conference/speakers. To find out when individual speakers will be speaking, visit the talks page at www.frontutah.com/conference/talks.
- What is the schedule?
- You can find the Full Conference schedule at www.frontutah.com/conference/schedule.
- What is the conference attire?
- Attendee attire is typically anywhere between casual and business casual. T-shirts and sneakers are perfectly acceptable.
- Can I get a list of confirmed event registrants?
- We’re sorry, but due to privacy laws, we are unable to provide an attendee list.
- Are meals included in the cost of registration?
- A Full Conference ticket covers a hot breakfast breakfast, off site lunch of your choice, and break time snacks.
- Are specialty dietary requirements accommodated with the meals at the event?
- Vegetarian options will be provided during each meal.
Sponsors and volunteering
- How do I become a Front sponsors?
- Please contact Ben Peck for information about sponsorship opportunities at email@example.com or 801.428.9354.
- How do I become a Front volunteer?
- To learn more about volunteer opportunities at Front Salt Lake City, please contact Andrew Branch at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 885-9206.
Salt Lake City weather and attractions
- What is the weather like in Salt Lake City at the end May?
- Salt Lake City enjoys plenty of warm weather weather during May. This is one of the rainier months of the year here, but with the dry climate, the amount of rainfall is minimal. In most years, the average daily maximum temperature in May is between 68 and 76 degrees Fahrenheit (20 to 24 degrees Celsius). The minimum temperature usually falls between 45 and 50 °F (7 to 10 °C).
- What are the local restaurants, attractions, and entertainment in and around the event?
- The Eccles Theater is right in the middle of downtown Salt Lake City. There's a wealth of great destinations for food and fun, especially along Main Street. While the options are too great to list here, we suggest finding more information the city’s official visitors’ website: www.visitsaltlake.com.
Join us at the Front!
In it's 7th year, Front is a sell-out event, with a 1,000 annual attendees from across the country and around the world. Join us at the Front to share, learn, and be inspired to create amazing products.