We work hard to keep things simple and to take good care of you. Details are helpful though, so we’ve pulled together the following information to help you be informed and ready. Here are answers to our most frequently asked questions, so you can have the smoothest Front Conference experience possible.
- What are the ticket pricing details?
- Front UX & Product Management Case Study Conference full conference passes are $500 (30% off) until 15 September 2021. Standard price Front UX & Product Management Case Study Conference full conference passes are $700. This includes all meals, courses, and activities.
- Do you offer group pricing?
- We offer group discounts for teams. We want you to come learn and practice together. You will need to register all attendees at the same time to receive the discount. Teams of 5-10 will receive 5% off. Teams of 10 or more will receive 10% off.
- May I pay by invoice?
- We're sorry, but we only accept payment by debit or credit card.
- Who should attend Front?
- Front UX & Product Management Case Study Conference is designed for product teams. While focused specifically on UX, Product Management, research, and leadership, anyone involved in digital product discovery and delivery is encouraged to attend and will leave with a wealth of insights. The talks cover a range between basic and advanced topics, providing valuable inspiration and fresh ideas to both students and seasoned professionals.
- Can I change the name or other details on my tickets?
- Yes, but only the person who purchased the ticket can make these changes. Simply log into Eventbrite and follow these instructions. You are free to change your ticket details up to 3 days before the event, including name, title, etc. Please make sure these details are correct as they will be what we show on your badge. If you can’t reach the person who purchased the ticket in order to get them to change the information, please contact us at email@example.com and we will help you make the updates.
- Can I transfer my conference pass to a colleague if I am unable to attend?
- Yes, by changing your name and information to someone else, following the process described above. Tickets may not be sold.
- Can I get a refund?
- We offer a full refund up to one month before the conference. Simply log into Eventbrite and following these instructions. As with changes, only the person who purchased the tickets can request a refund.
- Do you offer discounts for students?
- Attendees are eligible for the student discount if they are enrolled full-time in a college or university undergraduate program and not working full-time.
- Where do I pick up my registration badge?
- You can pick-up your badge at the registration desk, located on the lower level of the Eccles Theater Grand Lobby on Thursday, 31 May 2018, between 7:30 - 9:00 AM.
- Is there an age requirement for the event?
- Yes, the environment and content is suitable for anyone of any age.
Hotel and Transportation
- How do I book lodging? Is there a discount and what is the deadline?
- We have acquired discounted nightly rates, for a single king bed, of $189/night + tax at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center. The discount rate is available for stays between 28 September and 4 October 2021. We encourage you to book early as it the hotel will likely sell out before that date. Book your room online or by calling 801.328.2000 and asking for the “Front conference” group discount. The hotel is half a block South of the conference center.
- Can I cancel my hotel reservation if I am unable to attend?
- Each room must be secured with a valid credit card, along with a first night's deposit, refundable up to 72 hours in advance of arrival. Rooms cancelled for any reason less than 72 hours in advance will incur an individual cancellation fee equal to one night's room rate plus applicable tax.
- Is there parking at or near Hilton Salt Lake City Center?
- Yes, on-site, covered parking for $20/day and valet parking for $27/day.
- Are there other hotels you recommend?
- We highly recommend the Hilton Salt Lake City Center, as we have arranged the discounted rate, and because of the downtown location and abundant nightlife. That said, if you'd prefer an option closest the the venue, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Salt Lake City Draper, Hampton Inn Draper Salt Lake City, and Homewood Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City Draper are great options.
- What's the best way to get to the venue?
- Your best option for getting to and from the conference is a ride-share or renting a car.
- Is there parking at or near the event center?
- Slopes EVNTs center has ample free onsite parking.
Additional conference information
- What safety precautions will be implemented regarding the COVID pandemic?
- The safety and well-being of our attendees, speakers, instructors, sponsors, and staff is our top priority. These unprecedented times call for unprecedented levels of compassion, charity, and wisdom, with each of us doing our part to limit the spread of this virus. As a business that brings large groups of people together, we take this responsibility seriously. We offer you our commitment that we will only host events that we feel can be done safely. We are continuously monitoring developments of the COVID-19 pandemic, reviewing guidelines from the CDC, and collaborating local government agencies to implement necessary protocols. Please review our COVID Safety Policy.
- Where do I find out who is speaking?
- Information about who is teaching courses and Front Salt Lake City can be found at www.frontutah.com/conference/speakers. To find out when individual speakers will be speaking, visit the talks page at www.frontutah.com/conference/talks.
- What is the schedule?
- You can find the Full Conference schedule at www.frontutah.com/conference/schedule.
- What is the conference attire?
- Attendee attire is typically anywhere between casual and business casual. T-shirts and sneakers are perfectly acceptable.
- Can I get a list of confirmed event registrants?
- We’re sorry, but due to privacy laws, we are unable to provide an attendee list.
- Are meals included in the cost of registration?
- A Full Conference ticket covers a hot breakfast breakfast, off site lunch of your choice, and break time snacks.
- Are specialty dietary requirements accommodated with the meals at the event?
- Vegetarian options will be provided during each meal.
Sponsors and volunteering
- How do I become a Front sponsors?
- Please contact Wade Shearer for information about sponsorship opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801.368.1971.
- How do I become a Front volunteer?
- To learn more about volunteer opportunities at Front Salt Lake City, please contact Andrew Branch at email@example.com or (801) 885-9206.
Salt Lake City weather and attractions
- What is the weather like in Salt Lake City at the end September?
- September and October are an ideal time to visit Salt Lake City. The kids are in school and the skiers have yet to arrive, so you'll have the city, and all of its discounted hotel rooms, to yourself. Daily high temperatures decrease by 13°F, from 86°F to 73°F, rarely falling below 60°F or exceeding 93°F. Daily low temperatures decrease by 12°F, from 61°F to 50°F, rarely falling below 40°F or exceeding 70°F. For reference, on July 23, the hottest day of the year, temperatures in Salt Lake City typically range from 67°F to 93°F, while on January 7, the coldest day of the year, they range from 23°F to 36°F.
- What are the local restaurants, attractions, and entertainment in and around the event?
- Downtown Salt Lake City boasts a wealth of great destinations for food and fun, especially along Main Street. While the options are too great to list here, we suggest finding more information the city’s official visitors’ website: www.visitsaltlake.com.
Join us at the Front!
In it's 6th year, Front is a sell-out event, with 800 annual attendees from 8 countries and 34 states across the US. Join us at the Front to share, learn, and be inspired to create amazing products.