Designing for Research & Beyond
Case Study Conference Speaker
Are you trying to force your designs through a research-shaped hole? Join us for a dynamic and interactive UX workshop that delves deep into the art of designing for research. In today's world of product design, handing off beautiful designs to your researcher and hoping for the best just isn’t enough. This workshop is designed to equip you with the tools and strategies needed to seamlessly integrate designs with the research process and ultimately craft the best experience for your users, get high quality insights, and deliver business results.
We will do this by:
- Identifying the problem to be solved
- Participants will be guided towards using an early concept that would benefit from directional insights.
- Calling out open questions/known unknowns
- Determining the appropriate degree of fidelity for their designs
- Should it be a fully functional prototype? Static mocks? Rough sketches?
- Crafting a discussion guide that will provide high quality insights
- And finally… how to squeeze as much value out of your designs beyond supporting research